LONG HANDLE CIRCLEHOE
59" overall length, 3.0" diameter blade, Ash wood handle, HAND FORGED carbon steel alloy blade
OUT OF STOCK
SHIPS IN 7-10 WORKING DAYS
**MADE IN AMERICA**
- The Long Handled circlehoe® is a garden hoe that makes those hoeing jobs easy on your back & knees.
- As an ergonomic garden tool, most weeding can be accomplished without bending down.
- It even cuts through hard clay, adobe and rocky soil with ease.
- Unlike most traditional hand garden tools, you can use the Long Handled circlehoe in two different ways.
- Holding the handle with your thumbs down, you pull it towards you for maximum control close to plants.
- Holding the handle with your thumbs up, you use it in a sweeping motion further away from you plants to cover more area quickly and you will find that you'll stand more erect. Thumbs up is also a good position to use for chopping out bigger weeds